RecordPoint UK are supporting Wisdom customers following the recent news …
In Brisbane? Learn about making records management easy with Microsoft and RecordPoint on 29 October
SharePoint has rapidly become one of the most important repositories of business information in many organisations today. Whilst the focus of many organisations has been on managing the archiving of file shares and email systems, the equally important aspects of long-term management, storage and preservation of records in accordance with legal and Government regulatory guidelines is often overlooked.
In this seminar, we will:
- Share insights into the challenges, benefits and solution options associated with managing records in SharePoint 2010 and the coming new version of SharePoint 2013.
- How to manage records in the Microsoft with Office 365 and Azure.
- Discuss how the use of semantic metadata can be used to automate the creation and management of records reducing the burden on end users.
- Understand how this process is being used to great effect by corporates and government agencies that have deployed an integrated SharePoint solution.
- Hear how the Australian Communication and Media Authority ensured compliance while reducing organisational risk and cost.
Date and Time
Brisbane, Monday 29th October
10:00am -12:00pm (registration from 9.30am)
Microsoft Office, L28 400 George St, Brisbane
Please register your interest here or phone on (02) 8005 8200 or 0425 222 424.
SharePoint as an eDRMS
Anthony Woodward, CTO, RecordPoint Software
- An overview of SharePoint and RecordPoint 2010 and 2013
- Working with Records in the Microsoft Cloud
- The value of semantic rules based classification to your organisation
Customer Case Study – The Australian Communications and Media Authority
Elon Aizenstros, Managing Director, RecordPoint Software
- Why SharePoint and RecordPoint? (from the perspective of End Users, Records Managers and IT Managers)