RecordPoint UK are supporting Wisdom customers following the recent news …
RecordPoint has been developed to meet the complex and stringent requirements of Government organisations and large Corporations managing information all within the Microsoft SharePoint platform.
RecordPoint underpins many key business activities in SharePoint by transparently ensuring that business information is efficiently records controlled so your organisation knows what information it has, can be confident of its accuracy, and that it is discoverable and quickly accessible.
Unlike traditional records management solutions, RecordPoint automates information governance and the retention and disposition of records by understanding the meaning of all information across SharePoint regardless of data type, languages or location in SharePoint.
Addressing Today’s Records Management Requirements
RecordPoint features help solve regulatory compliance and record management issues by:
- Managing Physical and Electronic Records in SharePoint
- Capturing records in-place in SharePoint
- Providing centralising control of records and records containers in SharePoint
- Allowing the management a single set of retention controls in one or multiple SharePoint farms
- Built to extend SharePoint records management capabilities to meet the requirements of Australian, New Zealand and international Record Keeping standards.
RecordPoint’s technology is based on four overarching principles:
- Leverage use all of the existing features of Microsoft SharePoint
- No end user impact by the records process
- Scalability, Security, Availability and Flexibility
- Ease of Integration